As detailed the previous post, I've been playing with Google Sketchup for visualising small changes we want to make to the house.
Today's project was looking at our bedroom, since we want to create a small dressing area. Here's a few shots of the 3D models I put together for that.
This one took about 3-4 hours to do (I'm a beginner!), it's useful to see how things would look.
I created the room structure based on the floor-plans in the estate agents PDF, as with the previous blog post
Empty room before any textures, doors, decoration etc
Adding a floor texture, a door, and a lamp really picks things up. Note a few objects outside too
I added in some ceiling lights and windows to match our existing room.
Room without the partition wall. Yup, we have just clothes hangers at the end!
With the partition wall
Looking out of window
Looking in from outside